- Arabic (Native)
- French (Near-native fluency)
- English (Near-native fluency)
- Dreamweaver – NVU – Drupal
- HTML, XSL coding
- Mac and Windows operating systems
- Microsoft office tools
- iMovie – Windows Movie Maker – Final Cut Pro
- CAN8 (VirtuaLab) – WebSwami
- Acrobat 8 Professional
- Web 2.0 tools
- Angel – Blackboard – Moodle – Sakai
- Certificate of Achievement – The Qur’an Between Judaism and Christianity (Jan 2018 – Feb 2018) from the University of Nottingham.
- Certificate of Achievement – Understanding Languages (Jan 2018 – Feb 2018) from the University of Southampton.
- Certificate of Achievement – Blended Learning Essentials (Oct 2017 – Dec 2017) from the University of Leeds.
- Certificate of Achievement – Short Film in Language Teaching (Sep 2017 – Oct 2017) from The British Film Institute (BFI).
- Aldeen Arabic Online Professional Development Winter Session 2017 (Jan 2017 – Mar 2017) from Aldeen foundation.
- Highly analytical thinking with demonstrated talent for identifying, scrutinizing, improving, and streamlining complex work processes.
- Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent projects.
- Goal-driven leader who maintains a productive climate and confidently motivates, mobilizes, and coaches employees to meet high performance standards.
- Personable professional whose strengths include cultural sensitivity and an ability to build rapport with a diverse workforce in multicultural settings.
- Results-driven achiever with exemplary planning and organizational skills, along with a high degree of detail orientation.
- Innovative problem-solver who can generate workable solutions and resolve complaints.
- Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Productive worker with solid work ethic who exerts optimal effort in successfully completing tasks..
- Confident, hard-working employee who is committed to achieving excellence.
- Highly motivated self-starter who takes initiative with minimal supervision.
- Willingness to Learn. Enthusiastic, knowledge-hungry learner, eager to meet challenges and quickly assimilate new concepts.